For every 3 masks ordered, 1 extra is made and donated to frontline workers.
Masks will ship within 5 days from order date due to high demand. Each mask is handmade and cut to order in our Brecksville studio.
Size Guide :
• Extra Small – For petite women & children 9 – 12 years old
• Small – Best for most women (narrow faces), petite men, youth 12 and up
• Medium – Our most commonly ordered size
• Large – Fits our taller clients
• Children – For ages 5 – 8 years old
Sizing questions? Email us, we are here to help!
Interested in an order of 100-500 masks for your organization?
Please email for special pricing.
Ohio State University
All donated masks are given to first responders and frontline workers.
• Designed, tested and handmade in our studio for optimal fit and wear ability
• Constructed with an inner pocket for optional use of additional filter (ex. coffee filter, HEPA vacuum filter, paper towel, parchment paper etc.)
• Double layer pleated 100% pre-shrunk, high thread count cotton
• Elastic (length varies per size mask ordered)
• Pliable nose bridge stiffener to create closer seal
• Reusable and washable; hand wash, line dry
Due to sanitary reasons we cannot accept returns on purchased masks.
Our masks are not particulate filtering medical masks, but will provide protection to diminish the transmission of Covid-19.